Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Busy Little Booger



Oh my goodness! Life has been SO crazy! We signed the papers on our land and trailer on Friday. Since then we have been working our tushies off in the 100 degree weather to get it cleaned out. Not only that but we will have to replace some floors, buy cheap carpet, replace water lines, check electricity, and then of course pack up our current house and move in. During all of this Blake and Kenzie will start school. I go tomorrow to register them, and they'll start two weeks later. Which means i need to get my butt organized and get all of their school supplies bought. Wow, the list keeps going and going.

Ok, my release now LOL

I LOVE sketch templates. I can get so much more done in the amount of time i have to scrap. I'm thinking about making some to put at DSFX. So anyways, i did this LO last night in about 15 minutes, such a change for me! LOL

Credits: Papers from the Virtues Collection Optimism Paper

Pack by Sheila Nelson available soon at digitalscrapbookfx.com

Sketch template by Gina Miller from GinaMillerDesigns.com

I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done tonight after i get done ripping up carpet out of the trailer. I love getting my hands dirty i just wish it wasn't so hot. Oh well :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ScrappyGuy said...

That LO looks GORGEOUS!! I've been lifting pages from the Designing with Digital CD. Almost makes me look like a good scrapper!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the layout! I'm also hooked on sketches...it saves so much time. Sometimes it feels like I spend so much time getting my scrappin' space ready...then picking out the paper and pictures...then I just sit there! Sketches give that little kick in the butt we all need from time to time!

GREAT JOB!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...one more thing...

Congrats on the land and trailer! How fun..Lots of work I'm sure... but fun fun fun!!

Congrats again!!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home