God is good!

I truly belive God has been drilling the message that i cannot handle everything without him into my head the past few days. We did not have to buy a new alternator like we thought we were going to have to. All we had to get was a new positive terminal for the battery. Yay!!! Praise God!

I have entered into the Ultimate Scrapper Contest at www.digiscrappin.biz. For the first week's challenge we had to do a LO with only one photo, our best. Interesting right? I had SO much fun with this challenge. I learned through a great tutorial at www.scrapbook-bytes.com how to make a patchwork flower and used my new skill on my LO. I am SO excited for the chat on Sunday to see if i made it through to the next round. Although if i don't make it, this challenge was well worth my time and effort! Here's a link to my LO http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5754&cat=500&ppuser=1374

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home