It never ends...
when one thing is over, and you think life is going to cut you some slack and let you catch your breath, something else happens. Late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning, my husband tripped and fell into a fire. Yes he decided to start a fire in the burn pile at 12:30 that night and tripped on a bedspring into it. 2nd degree burns on his arm, leg, and both feet. Yay. So we have to keep him bandaged up and don't know when he'll be able to get back to work. Double yay. Me being the very plan oriented person that i am, I'm trying REALLY hard to just take this day by day and pray for the best.
Next month i go in to get fixed. Yay! (for real this time lol) So i'll have that done on a Thursday then chill all weekend after that. Some time off from the housework should be nice.
Well that's it for now. I'm in the process of fighting w/ the phone company about the hookup fees for phone and internet, so we'll see how that goes. I miss putting pictures up here, so that'll be nice once i get it all sorted out. Ok really gone :)
Next month i go in to get fixed. Yay! (for real this time lol) So i'll have that done on a Thursday then chill all weekend after that. Some time off from the housework should be nice.
Well that's it for now. I'm in the process of fighting w/ the phone company about the hookup fees for phone and internet, so we'll see how that goes. I miss putting pictures up here, so that'll be nice once i get it all sorted out. Ok really gone :)

1 Comments:
I really need to subscribe here... so then I'll KNOW what's up when you post! :) Sorry it's going rough right now. I'm thinking about you!
Post a Comment
<< Home