And the doctor bills thicken
So hubby went back to the doc yesterday. Turns out they are not 2nd degree burns, they are 3rd degree. Which means he may have to have a skin graph done on his leg. Yay. He goes back on friday to see if he'll need this. Pray that it heals better than the doctors are anticipating.
I've decided to join in on the Biggest Loser, Digi Style at DST. I'm so excited to get started. I need to stop snacking, choose my lunches better while i'm at work, and start exercising, oh it all sounds so hard! I'm ready though. Getting my tubes tied is the start of a new chapter of my life and i want that chapter to include skinny me again! lol
I've decided to join in on the Biggest Loser, Digi Style at DST. I'm so excited to get started. I need to stop snacking, choose my lunches better while i'm at work, and start exercising, oh it all sounds so hard! I'm ready though. Getting my tubes tied is the start of a new chapter of my life and i want that chapter to include skinny me again! lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home