Thursday, October 19, 2006

Facelift

I gave the blog a little bit of a facelift yesterday. I asked for help with changing the blog as DST and pbumbaca offered up her services. Well before she emailed me the file i had already changed it to this. When i got the file i set ahead to changing it again, she made it so that i could have a three column blog. So i get to work and i'm changing codes and pixel sizes and the whole shabang. Then our server went down and i lost it :( I was too devastated to jump right back into it, so i'm hoping i will work up the gumption to try it again today. It really was looking awesome.

I'm so excited for Monday. There are some great prizes at stake in the Biggest Loser challenge, and i want to win them! I'm also SO ready to lose this fat that keeps dragging me down.

Why are men such jerks sometimes. And that's all i'm going to say. :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((GBH))) You really need 'em. Much love!! ;)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home