Friday, October 20, 2006

Trouve' !!!!!!

I placed the order for my Trouve' last week and they came yesterday. OMGosh i am in LOVE! They are absolutely the handiest thing i have boughten for my kitchen in years. I skipped dinner last night so i could put my portion away in the Trouve' for later. LOL I also have to say, it looks gorgeous in my fridge :)


If you've never heard of this amazing product you need to check out www.savethelids.com They are also running an amazing deal right now, get 4 sets for the price of 3. That is 4 big ones, 4 medium ones, and 4 small ones. Seriously, go check it out! These also make great gifts with Christmas coming up. I should know, it's what my mom and sister will be receiving this year :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemme guess... you heard about them at DST. They reference a bunch of DST forums ON THEIR SITE! LOL I think I'll have to look into those!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Because of you...I have found a new adiction!
I had to order me a set of these, since my kitchen as very little storage room..

Thanks for sharing!

Sonnya

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home